Thursday, April 05, 2007

Procrastinating by posting

I’ve got a major deadline to meet today and I just don’t feel like doing the work right now. It’s all about averages (rolling and otherwise) and excesses to do with facility limits and outstandings for related borrowers and outstanding groups. You wouldn’t feel like doing it either, right?

So, being true to my character, I’m procrastinating.

After visiting most of my usual websites, I had a look at my blog stats to see where my visitors have been coming from. Seeing what gets people here via search engines can sometimes be quite amusing. Ages ago, procrastination and boredom even led me to post the results of my analysis of how search engines were reaching me.

Today, I’m going to do the same:

Terri recently presented me with a Thinking Blogger award (I have yet to make my presentations). By ‘thinking’, I think she may have meant ‘thinking in the gutter’.

5 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Lol, 'thinking'... 'thinking in the gutter'... all the same innit? ;)

4:09 pm  
Blogger Guyana-Gyal said...

Heh, I think you've mastered the art of procrastination here!

4:24 pm  
Blogger Theresa said...

I love the look of your blog. I've been trying to get that semi-transparent post look too, and it works fine but the photos I post also come out that way. How do you keep the photos opaque and the text area semi-transparent?

Interesting list you've posted here, by the way.

5:10 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

LiVEwiRe: Very good point!

Guyana-Gyal: At least I’ve mastered something!

Theresa: Thanks. I’ll email you about it.

9:22 am  
Blogger TOOB said...

LMFAO...Cheese F@cking. HAHA

6:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home