Time for a Spring clean
Some of them have had to be deleted because the blogs no longer exist:
- Xmichra decided to stop blogging as a concession to relationship problems
- Nyasha (coffee addict) still has a presence at world wide photoshoot but I miss her 'proper' blog. She still needs to explain why she deleted it. Cow!!
- Girl with a dot com has also gone and will be sorely missed.
And there are several new ones to add:
- Mike introduced me to Caroline and we met a couple of weeks ago when Mike spent the weekend here. She's one of the original bloggers, you know.
- The fabulous minge is someone who stumbled across my blog and has been entertaining me with his eccentric view on life.
- I'm not sure how Anjou found me but he seems to like me a lot so that says a lot about him. But, apart from that, someone who seems to love cows because they have four stomachs and one heart has to be good.
- Herschelian is a woman who loves to write about three things - reading, ranting and recipes. I don't do too much ranting but I love reading and recipes so she's on a winning wicket. Being South African (even if she refers to herself as an ex-South African!) helps too!
- Another introduction from Mike is Non-working Monkey, who has just moved to Amsterdam from the UK. She seems cool but that would apply to any introduction from Mike.
- My link to James introduced me to 'blonde but bright', an American PhD student who has lived in Amsterdam for quite a while. Beware of her pop-up that could fall foul of your web-censor if you click on her at work. :-)
- His link also introduced me to Alexis, a great source of comments on Dutch life by an outsider.