Friday, October 20, 2006

Clean your ears!!

ear piercingsA major disadvantage of using public transport is having to endure close proximity with other human beings. Having done a bit of that over the past few days, I feel that I'm qualified to dispense a little bit of sage advice to those of you who eschew subtle ear adornment for the type that's bound to attract attention.

You know the sort I mean - multiple piercings with all manner of things that sometimes look as if they've come from a DIY store:

Clean your ears!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Rob7534 said...

How close to them are you getting? If you have a few Q-Tips with you, you could hand them out. I believe you guys call them Ear Buds?

11:22 am  
Blogger andrea said...

Cool. But there's no way I'm showing it to my son. He might get "ideas".

3:36 pm  
Blogger Caroline said...

That earful makes me want to get a magnet and see if I can budge any of the pieces... reminds me of some game we used to play but that didn't involve ears...

7:08 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

rob: close enough to know that he should make sure there are no wax balls in his ear!!

andrea: let him experiment! :-)

caroline: you'd probably upset his equilibrium.

11:11 pm  
Blogger Phidoux said...

Next time - carry a small powerful magnet with you - you may be able to do some evil, clever little things !

7:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there, THE RELUCTANT NOMAD THAT I KNOW OF IS NOMAD, THE COMPUTER , ON AN EPISODE ON THE ORIGINAL STAR TREK TV SERIES.I THINK THE TITLE OF THIS EPISODE IS 'THE ULTIMATE COMPUTER'.DID YOU GET YOUR NAME (RELUCTANT)NOMAD FROM THIS TV EPISODE?--JOHN

3:26 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

I've never watched much Star Trek so, no, that's not where I got it from. It just describes me and my working life

9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home