Monday, September 04, 2006

Trying to find my mojo...

Mojo Jojo

This silence of mine is getting a bit permanent, isn’t it? I even missed my blog birthday, the 31st of August. And, as we know, every self-respecting blogger makes a bit of a fuss about that. Obviously, there isn’t much self-respect here.

However, mindful of the fact that my first post blamed my entry into the blogging world on Mike, I’m also mindful of the fact that Mike has mentioned, quite a few times too, that the longer one doesn’t post, the more difficult it becomes. So, should this entry become the first flowering of a new burst of activity on here, you know whom to blame.

Although there’s been quite a bit going on in my life that I could have blogged about and there’ve been numerous news items that I considered commenting about, my mojo seems to have been somewhere else. Is this what it feels like to be one of the Powerpuff Girls? You know, Buttercup was always my favourite Powerpuff girl (she’s the tomboy – go figure!) but this test says that I’m Bubbles. Yes, the one who is described as ‘the baby of the group (despite being the same age) and is defined by her innocence, playfulness and gentle demeanour. She does, however, have a tendency to be naive, submissive and overemotional, leading to her often being (unfairly) regarded, by friends and foes alike, as the group's weak link.’

What a load of bollocks!!

Anyway, perhaps I’m back and, perhaps, more nomadic wanderings are on the way.

7 Comments:

Blogger kyknoord said...

Glad to see you're still talking to us. We were starting to worry that it might have been something one of us said.

10:02 am  
Blogger angel said...

hey! i was wondering where you've been...
bloody quiz, i am "miss keane"... if you ask me i think it was the 'hips as big as texas thing'!

7:23 pm  
Blogger rhino75 said...

'bout time too ;D

10:35 pm  
Blogger xmichra said...

Welcome back nomad! I have missed you! I was catching up on my weekend (i rarely get to everyone on the weekends.. they are so chaotic, cannot wait for winter) and saw you out and about!!

Hopefully you find your mojo!

4:22 am  
Blogger Caroline said...

Hi Nomad

I'm Bubbles too... and yes my blog birthday was yesterday and I considered posting but didn't... hope you are feeling well!

10:05 am  
Blogger BUDDESS said...

So glad to see that you are back!!! Happy blog birthday!!!! My first is coming up soon!!!!

12:17 pm  
Anonymous patita said...

Ooh, you see, Bubbles is actually the most powerful. She's all sweet and naive until she gets pissed, and then she's all hellfire and busting out new powers!

Buttercup is very cool, but don't underestimate Bubbles. And don't let yourself be pushed around by the Blossoms!

Glad to see you around again.

6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home