Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I have never.....

A fun new blog game to play. Found over here.

I will list 3 things that I've never done at the bottom of this post. They all begin: "I have never..."

You should copy these instructions and my list to your blog. BUT you should remove the top item and add a new item to the bottom of the list - it should be something that YOU have never done, and it can be about anything you like.

You should also go back over the remaining 2 things I listed and highlight (in bold, a different colour, italics, however you want) the things that are not true for you (ie You have done them).

This way, the list is constantly evolving and changing through every iteration.

You can only repost a list to your blog if none of the previous "I have never..."'s that you have answered are there.

PS - Dont forget to post a comment here if you are playing the game!

Here goes:
I have never had sex on the beach.
I have never used a dildo.
I have never had an orgy.

13 Comments:

Blogger Saddle Up said...

I'm surprised you didn't highlight everything! hehhe

8:54 pm  
Anonymous xmichra said...

i was surprised too ;)
I will play along, post tomorrow.

9:03 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

What do you two think of me, I wonder? :-)

10:46 pm  
Blogger Bill said...

I just played the game ;)

11:22 pm  
Anonymous xmichra said...

I lied, it will be up on Thursday. I have something i need to put there tomorrow.

2:59 am  
Blogger kyknoord said...

I assume you're not talking about the cocktail.

7:45 am  
Blogger nyasha said...

we want to know what it is that you HAVE done :D
as for moi, i am boring boring boring! never done it on the beach, never used a dildo and never had an orgy.... have done it in an opel kaddet.... do not recommend!

9:15 am  
Anonymous silent_songster said...

I just played, too!

1:02 pm  
Blogger Qenny said...

Damn. I knew that beach dildo orgy would come back to haunt me one day ...

1:58 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

bill: interesting to see what you HAVE done! :-)

xmichra: I wonder if you are going to stick to the sexual theme even though you don't have to?

kyknoord: I have done both when it comes to sex on the beach.

nyasha: well, you now know that I've had sex on the beach. Other revelations will come (!) in time.

silent songster: It seems that you lead a rather chaste life even if you have used a dildo whereas I haven't.

qenny: What goes around comes around.

5:40 pm  
Blogger Alan said...

Have started to play along too. Kept to a sexual theme but hope to expand it once the questions change.

12:07 pm  
Blogger JP said...

Um, how many people constitutes an orgy?

2:35 am  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

alan: To know if they change, you'll have to keep abreast of the meme as it forks away from here.

jp: Not quite sure but I'd say more than 3 as 3 is a threesome and not quite an orgy.

8:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home