Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wilfred Brimo

It's time to do a lazy posting again, ie resort to posting snippets found in my meanderings around the web.

Today's meandering took me to a French Aids awareness campaign cartoon done by French director Wilfred Brimo. It's sweet, funny, not really work-safe and aimed at gays. Because I liked it so much, I searched for more by him and came across another Aids awareness campaign. Again, it's sweet, funny and not really work-safe but it's aimed at straights. The third one is a Sims-like clip called Love Games.

Update: You can read an interview with Brimo here.

Gay Aids Awareness:




Straight Aids awareness:



Love Game:

Unfortunately, the YouTube clip of 'Love Game' has gone but it can still be found here.

You can go here to find out more about the 'Love Game'.

11 Comments:

Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Damn I must get some air phones to bring to work now I can even hear the video clips. Think you must make on with sub titles for us that does not have speakers.

12:59 pm  
Blogger Qenny said...

Loved the condom on the roller coaster!

1:21 pm  
Blogger nyasha said...

hillarious stuff by Brimo. in both clips, i loved the small details like the sexy moustache guy turning into a fat bald blob in the bedroom or her drowning in her own tears. :)

1:31 pm  
Anonymous xmichra said...

those were cool videos! I actually thought the gay boy one was far less pathetic than the strait girl.. hehe

1:54 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

whatalotoffun: subtitles?? you must be mad to think I could go to so much effort! :-)

qenny: who would have thought the funfair could be so much fun?

coffee addict: he's really clever, wish I could find more stuff of his.

xmichra: was it the sea of tears that got you about the girl?

3:53 pm  
Anonymous xmichra said...

I think it was! That and she is all alone and depresseda nd reasy to jump of a frickin' bridge over men. Jees...

7:41 pm  
Blogger Frog with a Blog said...

I had seen the gay one before on French TV. I really liked the last one though.

11:02 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

xmichra: that bridge was a bit dramatic! Well, what do you expect from the French? :-)

blogfrog: I liked that last one too. I want to find more now.

6:38 am  
Blogger Paul said...

Those are excellent!! That poor lad in the first one eh? I seem to have got stuck on an endless loop of repeating the first three experiences and still not quite made it to the 4th....

Fingers X'd eh?

8:47 am  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

paul: You're looking for your knight in shining armour? Stop looking so hard and he will be there before you know it. :-)

10:37 am  
Blogger Vitor said...

YOU TUBE ROCKS XD

11:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home