Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tagged with Four Answers

I’ve been tagged twice in the space of a week. First it was Caroline asking me to spill the beans and now it’s whatalotoffun asking me ‘four answers’. Although Caroline tagged me first, her tag will take a bit longer than the ‘four answers’ so it will have to wait a few days.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
• Guide on an ostrich farm
• Tele-sales for a firm selling exterior wall coatings
• Accountant
• All subsequent jobs (lots of them!!) have been in the IT field


Four films I could watch over and over:
I don’t tend to re-watch films that often and I find it hard deciding on what I would call favourites as some go in and out of favour over the years. But here are four films that I’ve watched several times and would be happy to watch again.
Dark City
Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Harold and Maude
Blade Runner

Four Places I have lived:
Maxixe, Mozambique
Barberton, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Cape Town, South Africa
Newcastle, UK

Four TV shows I LOVE to watch. My TV watching habits are very erratic and I don’t watch that many series so this should be quite easy but it’s not:
• Anything and everything by David Attenborough
Green Wing
League of Gentlemen
The Catherine Tate Show

Four places I have been on vacation:
• Zimbabwe
Transkei
• Venice
• Yorkshire Dales

Four websites I visit often:
• Lots of blogs
Arts and Literture Daily
Mail and Guardian
BBC

Four of my favourite foods:
Piri piri chicken the way I make it
• Moroccan lamb
• Braaied (barbecued) fish
• Carrot cake

Four places I would rather be right now:
• Kenilworth, Cape Town
• Claremont, Cape Town
• City centre, Cape Town
Smitswinkel, Cape Town

Four people I've tagged:
Bookpacker
Rob DAMNIT
Coffee Addict
Homme du Cap

10 Comments:

Blogger whatalotoffun said...

sounds like you miss SA alot.

12:20 pm  
Blogger nyasha said...

hmmm, now you made me think of food - good food as well! i love with a passion piri-piri chicken (churrasco) and a good tajine anytime! i wish i could be in Cape Town too, eventhough i have only visited for 6 days, they were amazing 6 days!!!
will work on the tag first thing tomorrow.

12:32 pm  
Anonymous xmichra said...

you were right, I was tagged with this one twice! I have another tag from Eddy (on my side bar) that i have been tagged with before too. hehe. I am a tag kinda gal i guess =P

8:05 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

whatalotoffun: I DO miss it a lot!

coffee addict: I look forward to seeing your replies.

xmichra: you're a tag-whore, methinks!

8:46 am  
Blogger Di said...

Hey, I picked Harold and Maude too! Totally awesome movie. Always reminds me of what my mother says. You fall in love with the person...

1:43 am  
Blogger CTG said...

Hey buddy. Me? Tagged? Cool. Thanks. Will get right to it. Hope you are well. CTG

10:40 am  
Blogger angel said...

yo dude... did you tag me? i think i'm a little behind here...

5:50 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

di: it's a great film, isn't it? totally whacky with a great message.

ctg: welcome back and look forward to your replies

angel: I don't think I tagged you?

9:59 am  
Blogger angel said...

nuh- you didn't... i'm just a little slow in getting your comment! it only registered now- i blame the meds...

11:57 am  
Anonymous Viswa said...

In Above Questions I Like Carrot Cake ,BBC are of my favourites...

4:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home