Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tag cloud overkill

I've found yet another word thing to clutter up my sidebar!

This one is a 'true' tag cloud that emphasises common words on my blog and takes you to where they're found unlike the 'swiki' which is a search engine that looks here first before going elsewhere on the web.

I've yet to decide if I'm going to keep both or, even, either. But, having looked at the words that the new tag cloud emphasises - 'gay sex', 'vagina', 'lubrication', 'penetrate', 'shock' - I may decide to remove it. I don't want to come across as a confused, sleazy, flashing heterosexual in a dirty coat, do I?

That'll learn me not to flash fleshlights all over the place!

5 Comments:

Anonymous xmichra said...

aw! where else would you find software proccesses and vaginas in one stop? hehe

7:39 pm  
Anonymous wendy said...

Vagina is one of the worst words in the English language - along with pubes - thank heaven you don't have pubes in your word cloud...then it would HAVE to go.

7:46 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

xmichra: this is your one-stop shop for vaginas and software - both going cheap, cheap! :-)

wendy: Vagina isn't too pleasant on the ear, is it? I don't suppose you know that some gay men refer to a certain part of their anatomy jokingly as a 'mangina'? Um, yes, unfortunately they do!

Had I installed that cloud some months back I don't think vagina would have been given much prominence as I don't recall using it here before.

8:08 pm  
Blogger Caroline said...

More worrying are: "apparently" "definitely" "organisational change" and "steady diet".....

Does anything from the comments get in... or is it just your own text?

cteun

8:54 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

I'm not sure if the comments pages are read or not. But, I am able to exclude words if I want to.

IT's quite a nifty thing, actually. Pity I can't make it read all the archives although, perhaps, if I were to re-publish them, it would pick them up...FAR too much effort!

9:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home