Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Which celebrities do I most look like?

According to this fun link sent to me the other day by Michelle, the celebrities I most look like are:
  • David Blaine 66%
  • Dan Quayle 57%
  • Christopher Lloyd 56%
  • Alain Delon 51%
  • Kenneth Branagh 51%
  • Ethan Hawke 49%
  • Jake Gyllenhaal 48%

To find out who you most look like, you need to upload your face to the site and their face recognition software does the rest.

Those results are from the most recent pic of myself but I tried it several times using different pics. Unsurprisingly, the results differed wildly even though Ethan Hawke featured several times.

Ok, now that I've done it, you do the same and let me know who you most look like.

alan aka reluctant nomaddavid blainedavid blainedan quaylechristopher lloydchristopher lloydalain delonalain delonkenneth branaghethan hawkeethan hawkejake gyllenhaaljake gyllenhaal

8 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Either Ethan Hawke or Dan Quayle. I'll go with Ethan Hawke -- just because I like you. (Even I wish I looked like Jake Gyllenhaal.)

12:50 am  
Blogger xmichra said...

wow, that was WIERD. I got courney cox, Denise richards, Ava Gardner, Eva Herzigova, Audry Tautou, Kristy Ally, Natalie wood,and Ingrid Bergman. maybe Iwill post something up like yours to show all the faces. i don't really see it.. but ok.. hehe

2:53 am  
Blogger Rob7534 said...

It's hard to tell Nomad. Can you post some Nudes? Just something to get a better idea of the whole package! Nudes can be QUITE informative!

5:09 am  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

andrea: Too right about Ethan Hawke and Dan Quayle! And great about Jake but he only just slips in at the bottom of that list!

xmichra: That's a good cast of celebrities you have that you look like even if you can't see it.

rob: But I have posted some gratuitous naked bodies! Oh, you mean mine? NO!!!

5:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jake gyllenhaal, are you mad? clearly this is untested software!

6:27 am  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Not mad at all - it's called aspirational! Perhaps the softward throws in an extra specially nice face to pull in the punters?

6:54 am  
Blogger JP said...

Ooh, I can see the Ethan Hawke connection...maybe it's the generally unkempt look that links you together *grins*.

I got Natassja Kinski.

5:50 pm  
Blogger BUDDESS said...

Ok, I got Roseanne Barr, Hilary Clinton and wow Amanda Peet. How is that for contrasts?

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home