Friday, February 03, 2006

Posting just for the sake of it

In between being very busy and very bored at the office today, I was trying to think of something interesting or intelligent to say. Not that I ever do, of course. But fantasising can be fun even if futile.

In the absence of any interesting fantasies, I had to resort to other methods of alleviating my boredom. I landed up scraping the bottom of the barrel by 'analysing' what search words led various people here over the past few weeks.

Quite a mixed bag, I’d say.
While this was hardly the most interesting post I've come up with for a while, it may prompt you to read some of the things I've said which now lie buried in the archives.

'Ah, so there was an ulterior motive behind this pointless post', I can hear you all say.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Even odder! First Andrea posts a comment here that I couldn't see. Then I did and I can't see it either.

Vanishing comments - where do they go to?

2:18 pm  
Anonymous Alan said...

I think that they go to the same place as odd socks and deleted mobile phone numbers !

3:08 pm  
Blogger andrea said...

It did vanish! How weird. But I'm sure there was a ghost in the Blogger machine over the weekend. As for the 4 meme thing, I still plan to do it but it may take me a day or two...

4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home