Posting just for the sake of it
In the absence of any interesting fantasies, I had to resort to other methods of alleviating my boredom. I landed up scraping the bottom of the barrel by 'analysing' what search words led various people here over the past few weeks.
Quite a mixed bag, I’d say.
- Meaning of Mozambique flag: popular
- things that start with N: popular
- mutilating Barbie: once
- Northampton gay bar: popular
- fudge packer: popular
- chourico/chorizo: once
- size queen: popular
- personality traits: popular
- bovril: popular
- dope cake: once
- scarface part 2: popular
- Herwiga Peters: very popular (will be subject of a separate post)
- all about werewolves: once
- purple rinse: once
- getting rid of love bites: popular
- worst day of the year: extremely popular
- Pete Burns: popular
- table mountain fire/fires in cape town: very popular
'Ah, so there was an ulterior motive behind this pointless post', I can hear you all say.