Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The worst day of the year was the best one for Reluctant Nomad

the dreadful story of pauline and the matches
If high site statistics measured by random visitors visitng your blog are a 'good thing', then yesterday and today have been the best days so far for Reluctant Nomad.

Because of my post of a few weeks ago reporting that 23 January has been determined as the worst day of the year, I've received an all-time high number of visitors arriving here as a result of various search engines throwing me up (sounds unpleasant!) as a source of information on the year's worst day.

I now know why people sometimes gratuitously entitle their posts 'hot, throbbing, Black cocks' or 'tight, hot, Asian pussy'!

Thanks to Mike for the link to the Hoffman stories.

9 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Congats on a good Jan. 23rd! Here in Canada we elected our first Tory gov't in 13 years on Jan. 23rd. Not quite as happy a day.

6:57 pm  
Blogger xmichra said...

I agree Andrea... wish I could add a "haha" after that.

Glad to see the day went well for you Nomad... here's hoping all those hot throbbing black cocks and tight hot asian pussies are satisfied.. hehe

10:14 pm  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I would be afraid to find what people would look up on my site. I'm just not that brave. =)

7:01 am  
Blogger kyknoord said...

Traffic bingo is always loads of fun.

11:11 am  
Blogger Miss Mish said...

According to the picture it was just meant to be your average, set-your-dress-on-fire-while--being-laughed-at-by-cats-in-the-garden sort of day.

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Alan said...

Glad you had a good day - mine was less than fun. Was puked over twice, swore at three times, dinner split over me twice and banged my knee ! The joys of training to be a nurse.

12:47 pm  
Blogger Caroline said...

I was just passing by and I thought I recognise that picture! One of my friends had these stories as a child and insisted on reading through them with me...

And the obvious quote is:

"What else, poor pussies, could they do?"

Though not obviously Asian in the picture... Pauline is clearly very hot!

;=)

1:21 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

caroline and xmichra: sorry to hear the election results weren't to your satisfaction.

kyknoord: it's my first time playing it - it certainly is fun!

livewire: they would come across leeches and strange self-protection implements and sleeping in cars and and and.... :-)

missmish: you're lucky Ron is merely a supercilious cat and that he doesn't laugh at you!

alan: I thought you liked that sort of stuff?

caroline: I first came across in German at my neighbour's house but later got given my own English version - I absolutely loved its goriness and cruel moral tales. The link I give there to the online version doesn't seem to have all the pics.

Like the one where Struwelpeter has his fingers chopped off!

1:43 pm  
Blogger andrea said...

I like that you called me Caroline here as I admire her!

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home