Wednesday, January 18, 2006

On the hustings...

best of blogsSeveral of my favourite reads have been nominated for the second annual Best of Blogs awards.

In the 'Best LGBT Blog' category, you have Glitter for Brains and joe.my.god, both of whom are doing very respectably and need no help from me.

However, one of my favourite Canadian’s blog that was leading the race in the ‘Best Photo/Art/Poetry Blog’ category has slipped into third place.

Go vote Andrea’s blog at the Best of Blogs website.

NOW!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob7534 said...

Done.

You know I like it when you dominate!

8:11 pm  
Blogger andrea said...

You are my friend *BoB* forever, Alan. Thank you so much. Now I'm off to check out Glitter For Brains and joe.my.god...

9:59 pm  
Blogger CTG said...

Hey there. Will go check it out. And thanks for linking me here. Very cool. I shall add you to my links too. Have a super day, CTG. :-)

5:46 am  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Its a pleasure, ctg....I hope you voted! And tried to vote again! :-)

6:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home