Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Things to remember for this weekend

I know that it's a bit early to be thinking about the weekend but it's probably a good idea to drum these things into my head now:
  • do NOT drink a bottle of red wine before going out
  • do NOT double-drop anything
  • do NOT take anyone home if I'm not going to remember in the morning
  • DO finish reading the Saturday papers on Saturday and the Sunday papers on Sunday
  • do NOT only eat starches
  • DO ring friends and family, whether on Christmas day or another day
  • do NOT get depressed about not being with the kids on Christmas
  • DO get out of the flat during the day to do more than just go to the corner shop
  • DO consider staying in at least one of the nights
  • DO think of other things I should do or shouldn't do

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Mish said...

Possibly living in the middle of the fleshpots was NOT a good idea....

But Xmas will be fun with us. neil and Ruthie will be over at tea time too.

5:26 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

I think it would probably have been the same had I lived further away. At least this way I get to save on taxi fares.

Xmas will be fun with you...thanks!

5:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home