Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Scarface - Part 3

healed head woundIn discussing the new depths plumbed this past weekend, I neglected to mention that I added another chapter to chapters one and two of my Scarface saga.

At some point during the night after I’d returned to the flat with A, I managed to trip over something in the bedroom and hit my temple on the bedside table. Fortunately, the ‘wound’ is under my hairline so isn’t visible to all and sundry but, as usual, there was profuse bleeding. Enough bleeding to make me wash all the bedclothes the following day. Although the area is still very tender and swollen, I don’t think that there will be much scarring once it’s healed.

Yep, I certainly need to get a grip on things. So that list of things to remember for this coming weekend is rather important, I’d have thought.

8 Comments:

Blogger Frog with a Blog said...

Yay! I finally get to see what you look like! Lovely!

5:27 pm  
Blogger rhino75 said...

I'm a bit worried about all this battering and bruising, Nomad hon. DO try and be careful over Christmas and remember, if you do nothing else, to read Saturday's newspapers on Saturday and Sunday's on Sunday (Whatever THAT'S all about!!) Worried of Paris...

5:44 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

mickelino: I am glad you approve...see, the winks come from someone lovely!

rhino: Worried of Paris sounds so much more glamorous than Worried of Tunbridge Wells

5:58 pm  
Blogger rhino75 said...

Believe me dear, I AM so much more glamorous than Worried of Tunbridge Wells :)) I agree with Micke, though, Lookin' good...(if a bit hollow-eyed)...

6:19 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Well, if you want to see the real me, give me an email addy and then you can see how hollow-eyed my eyes really are.

8:05 pm  
Anonymous Christopher said...

Yes, but that dent in your head is not looking good!

8:13 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Obviously not much of a brain in there!

1:15 am  
Blogger Rob7534 said...

Tell me the truth Nomad. When you made this fateful fall, were you drunk out your gord?

Don't lie!

You should have it checked out, you could have caused some major internal bleeding. Not something you want to keep doing!

You clutz :)

:::wink wink:::

Not wank wank.

7:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home