Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hints work!

Seems like this hinting thing works after all. I didn't get my ticket to Cape Town but A (he who donates ashtrays to a worthy cause) has bought me Schott's Almanac. So, now that I've got one present bagged, it may be time to throw about a few more hints.
  • ticket to Cape Town
  • digital camera
  • DVD of 'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?'
  • watch this space for more hints

I've never seen that Joan Crawford / Bette Davis classic and every self-respecting gay man needs to have seen it at least once it's said. And since it incorporates drama, thriller and horror, I'm bound to love it.

Only 14 days left before Christmas....

8 Comments:

Blogger Rob7534 said...

I loved that movie! It's a comedy in disguise :)

Bette Davis once said of Joan Crawford, "I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire!"

11:00 am  
Blogger Miss Mish said...

It's on MY xmas list too.

5:28 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Rob: sounds like somebody had better buy it for me! Hint, hint, hint....:-)

Mish: Perhaps I can buy it for you, borrow it and never return it?

6:55 pm  
Blogger Christopher said...

Why not wait until June '06 for the Special Edition? You've waited this long....

8:03 pm  
Blogger jjd said...

err. are we talking about mommy dearest?

8:11 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

christopher: how did you know it's my birthday that month? you may have a good idea there...

jjd: yep, the same woman! seen this film?

9:53 pm  
Blogger Rob7534 said...

Nomad, if I buy you that movie, you had better BELIEVE I'm getting something out of the deal as well!

Yes, you WILL be "putting-out."

:)

11:46 am  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

rob: you can't scare me....so go on, buy it for me! ;-)

4:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home