Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas card

horny snowmanOne and a half shopping days to go until Christmas! Thank God for that! I don't have much shopping to do but I've still got some left.

Since a lot of you only tend to blog-surf while at work, you may not be passing this way until after Christmas. In which case, I'd better wish you a Merry Christmas now.

I hope you have a great time eating and drinking too much and get all the presents you wished for.

christmas fairyMy Christmas gift to you is a joke that is doing the rounds at the moment - apologies if you've already heard it.

Child: Mommy (Mummy if it's an English child), do they celebrate Christmas in Vietnam?

Mother: Not usually, darling, but they're hanging Glitter this year.

11 Comments:

Blogger rhino75 said...

It wouldn't be Christmas without a Gary Glitter joke!! :))

12:55 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

What will we do after he's been hanged?

I take it you're back in 'ol Blighty?

(I've just got my snowman to work...he was static earlier)

1:07 pm  
Blogger rhino75 said...

I *LOVE* it!!

2:53 pm  
Blogger jjd said...

I like the snowman!

In the event I don't "see" you beforehand, a vewy queery chwistmas to you,

jjd

8:46 pm  
Blogger andrea said...

Ha! And a happy ho-ho-ho to you, too. I've been forcibly cut off from cyberspace (rampant virus in my system) and now I have some catching up to do.

I hope Santa fills your stocking with everything you want this year!

8:49 pm  
Blogger Frog with a Blog said...

Merry Christmas dear!

1:12 am  
Blogger Rob7534 said...

Merry Christmas Nomad!

I don't get the joke.

5:11 am  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Thank you all for the xmas wishes!

rob: i know what to get you for christmas! :-)

1:48 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

ok, some clues for you, rob: gary glitter, vietnam, child sex

1:52 pm  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

You have snow boobies...lol. I'm guessing this makes her a snowblower? ;)

4:41 am  
Blogger Aethlos said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home