Thursday, December 08, 2005

All I want for Christmas....

In an attempt at alleviating my blues at not being in Cape Town this festive season, I’ve decided that I’m going to start a regular post where I bring you the best of Cape Town and surroundings as found in pictures on the web. Yes, I know, it’s probably going to have the reverse effect and probably deepen them instead.

For pictures where no copyright information exists, I may give you a link to where they are. That's if I remember where I found it. Where copyright does exist, I’m going to steal the pictures but I’ll credit the owner and provide a link. Perhaps they’ll forgive me should I get found out. If not, I’ll face that hurdle when I get there.

So, here we go, the first picture and a ‘stolen one at that.

the twelve apostles
Location: The Twelve Apostles, Camps Bay, Cape Town
Photographer: Michael Jaspers
'Stolen' from here: fotocommunity

4 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Hmmm -- I tried to comment on all the glamour, romance and danger (especially danger) in your life a couple of days ago but I guess it got sucked into Blogger's black hole. Never mind. I'd much rather fantasize about being in Cape Town over Christmas. Keep 'em coming!

5:23 am  
Blogger Rob7534 said...

wow, that is so pretty!

6:58 am  
Blogger BUDDESS said...

That is probably the most beautiful sight in Cape Town. So sad that you won't be there this Christmas, but then again neither will I. We were hoping to visit Cape Town for a week or so, but alas, that won't be possible. Do you have a pic of Hout Bay somewhere?

9:10 am  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

I am sure that a bit of googling will find me a pic or two of Hout Bay....will get on to it.

6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home