Friday, November 25, 2005

Little(r) Britain

Vicky and teacher
I wonder if anyone else also feels that 'Little Britain' has lost its way?

The first two series were brilliantly funny and clever. The new series (straight to BBC1 this time) has introduced some new characters but the old characters have become far too predictable. I can see the new characters becoming just as predictable.

Or should I be questioning myself?

I like something when it's new and subversive but as soon as it enters the mainstream, some inner sense of superiority begins to find fault.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr O2 said...

yeah biology is much more palpable. But above all is medicine, while one experiences & learns what happens to his/her own body.

6:58 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Hey, that is way too cryptic for me! Please explain. :-)

7:22 pm  
Blogger JP said...

Stop it, I didn't even know there was a new series out and I'm stuck here in la la land; oh my god, you've got another one!

11:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home