Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It was good while it lasted

It seems that my brief career as a bandwidth bandit is over!

On rebooting my laptop last night, I discovered that I could no longer connect to the wifi network that I’d had free rein to over the past few days. The fact that this happened immediately after rebooting made me suspect that it may have had something to do with my computer settings but no amount of fiddling could get my computer to recognise the network I’d been using since Saturday. So while it may have something to do with my settings, it’s also quite likely that the neighbours had noticed an intruder and done something about it.

Rather appropriately the network had been (still is?) called ‘badass3’ – I assume that there was no space for a fourth badass in their world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guyana-Gyal said...

Bandwidth Bandit, huh? haha, crime doesn't pay, eh? :-D

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home