Friday, October 07, 2005

A vibrator dispenser

K texted me a coupled of times last night asking me to join him at the King Billy. I resisted, not that it was difficult, mind you. Instead, I had a quiet night in.

He rang at about 9.30 this morning saying that he’d be in later. Apparently, he met up with some people at the King Billy and went off with them somewhere else after last orders. I’ve just spoken to another colleague who spoke to him after he spoke to me. It seems that he won’t be in at all today. Ho hum, is this the way working with him is going to be?

In yesterday’s post, I forgot one of the more fascinating things I discovered about the King Billy. Next to the obligatory condom dispenser in the gents, you’ll find two vibrator dispensers. Yes, that’s right, two! For the princely sum of £3 or £5 you can buy the ‘perfect toy to make tonight a night she will remember’, batteries included. A randy biker needs a selection of vibrators, it seems. Actually, I’d have thought macho bikers would not like having to consider a vibrator necessary for her to remember a night with them. Or are today’s bikers that liberated that they realise there are more ways to pleasuring a woman than using their dicks?

I still have my Nottingham flat for another 10 days so I’ll be there this weekend. If I stay here tonight, I’ll see what the Boston Clipper has to offer but, if not, that exciting prospect can wait until next week.

5 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Bikers have cell phones and PDAs nowadays... anythings possible. So now, as far as the toys... do they deliver to the States? (I'm assuming the biker is an additional charge..) =)

1:54 am  
Blogger kyknoord said...

My guess would be that the vibrator is mainly to simulate that all-important 'being on a bike' feeling.

11:47 am  
Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

Dude!
Yeah, you with the helmet on and the sack around your waist. Are you still alive and well?

12:11 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

It's not a sack! They were my father's trousers!

I am alive and well. Thanks for asking!

4:54 pm  
Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

My bad.
The "sack" looks cute on you, if it is any consolation. :)

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home