Ending the silence
Rather than give Northampton the benefit of my doubts about wanting to live here, I've decided to return to Nottingham. I've managed to extend my lease on the flat so I'm going to become yet another long-distance commuter. Eventually, I'll get a car to do a daily commute but, for the time being, I'll come down to Northampton on a Monday morning and leave Friday evening. During the week, I'll stay at the same dodgy hotel that I've stayed in for the past 3 weeks unless I can find a better cheap alternative.
When I get the time and if I'm still in the mood, I'm going to have to blog about:
- The 'implosion' of K, he of the dissipated demeanour
- Further despair about the Northampton gay scene
- Returning to Nottingham in a bang - actually, that would be several bangs
- Being contacted by the police about a missing person
- Attempts at avoiding stalkers
If anyone has any particular preference as regards which story I should blog about first, please let me know.