Saturday, September 10, 2005

Not going to Bridgwater.

I didn’t get the job.

The agent rang me this morning to let me know that she’d received an email from the Bridgwater people to say that they had offered the job to someone else. Although she had no details as to why they chose someone else she thought I’d like to know sooner rather than later. She’ll ring back with more information on Monday once she has spoken to them.

Even though I really need a job, I can’t say that I was that disappointed – I can make the most of a place once I’m there but I don’t think Bridgwater would have suited me. That walk from the station into town didn’t give me a good feeling about the place.

So, it’s back to job-hunting again. My next interview is in Northampton towards the end of next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home