Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Another relief parcel arrives.

Michelle has sent me some more books, a lime green card with a very happy looking silver cat (definitely not Big Ron!), and a pack of condoms.

She says she's not so sure about the books but awaits my verdict, especially on 'The Traveller' by John Twelve Hawks, a book she was tempted to throw against the wall. Well, what do you expect from an author whose middle name is 'Twelve'? The blurb sounds promising so I'll definitely give it a whirl.

What am I to do with the condoms? Blow them up and pop them against the hedgehog? I know you mean well, but they remind me of less frugal times. God, you'd think I've been incarcerated in a monastery for years the way I go on.

Thank you, thank you, thank you - I hope you can feel the virtual hugs and kisses bits-ing and bytes-ing their way to you.

That's the fourth relief parcel to arrive, the others being:
Someone rang on Saturday to find out the address to deliver a parcel but nothing arrived. I wonder if a relief parcel has gone astray?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nathan said...

This is all erroneous what you're writing.
here

11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home